Updated: 31/08/12 : 07:47:42Printable Version
First Western, on behalf of Co. Sligo LEADER Partnership is currently recruiting for an upcoming training programme called “Rural Enterprise Business Planning Programme” starting in September.
This programme will provide budding business people with the key skills and practical knowledge to start, operate and grow your own business.
On completion of the programme the participants will have a fully completed business plan capable of being used as an application for grant funding to Co. Sligo LEADER Partnership to support your business idea.By the end of the training, participants will be able to:
· Cover the key areas of evaluating business opportunities
· Know how to carry out market research
· Have created their your own business plan
· Secure finance to fund your businessKey Content
· The Business Environment
· Evaluation Business Ideas
· Business Structures
· The need for a Business Plan
· Preparing your Business Plan
· Market Research and Marketing
· Operations and Personnel
· Finance and FundingWho should attend?
· Those already in business who want to expand
· Those with a solid business idea and want to start their own businessDuration
· 5 evening classroom sessions covering the key content
· 3 one to one sessions with your tutor who will assist you to complete your business plan and address any specific business issues you haveCost
This programme is currently fully subsidised by Sligo LEADERHow to apply
For further details of to apply for the programme, please contact:June Murphy
Phone: 071 9141138